This almost 100 year-old table and chairs set was a labor of love. Using General Finishes Stain Blocker on the chairs and table legs, followed up with General Finishes Antique White, distressed slightly and protected with General Finishes High Performance Top Coat. The table top was clompletely stripped, then General Finishes Java Gel Stain was used to create this look. The top is protected in Arm-R-Seal by General Finishes. The chair seats were also refoamed and recovered.
Share your vote on Facebook!
Farmhouse Chic Table and Chairs
By Amanda - Owner at Luebeck Creations at Luebeck Creations in Apple Valley, MN.
Upcycling Merit Categories›Combination
- General Finishes Antique White
- General Finishes High Performance Top Coat
- General Finishes Java Gel Stain
- General Finishes Arm-R-Seal
- General Finishes Stain Blocker