This Goodwill find was given some new love and was the perfect addition for a little girl's bedroom! The original piece had seen quite a few restorations and needed to be completely stripped before painting. Once bare I used two shades of pink to create a blended effect along the front of the piece. I then removed the interior drawers and added a bar to hang tutu's. I hand-painted the floral design on the inner doors to compliment the existing decor in the room. The finishing touch was the two picture frames I found that I painted and used as molding on the front of the doors. The doors seemed bare and finding those french provenical themed frames was the perfect addition! I used clamps and wood glue to attach them.