This set of dressers by Drexel, was refinished in a glamorous champagne color. The base is 3 coats of Fusion Mineral paint in Cathedral Taupe. The overlay is 2 coats of Champagne Metallic by Fusion. Details and original hardware were highlighted with Silver Rub and Buff. Both Pieces were sealed in 3 coats of Fusion Tough Coat. All of the drawers were lined in a custom-selected fabric, and interior wood surfaces were freshened up with Wise Owl Furniture Salve in Lavender. This set, with its dramatic finish, now graces a master bedroom just down the street.
Share your vote on Facebook!
A Taste of Metallic Champagne
By Erin VonSee, Owner & Design Artisan at Intermission, LLC. in Lakeville, MN.
Upcycling Merit Categories›The Show Must Go On
- Fusion Mineral Paint - Cathedral Taupe
- Fusion Mineral Paint - Champagne Metallic
- Rub and Buff - Silver
- Fusion Mineral Paint - Tough Coat
- Drawer Lining Fabric and supplies - JoAnn Fabric and Crafts
- Wise Owl Furniture Salve - Lavender