The base color is Paisley by Kristi Kursk by Pure Home chalk paint. The second coat was a blend of Alabaster White and Paisley, dry brushed with White Alabaster on the raised areas. Faux Finish effect on the tables top using Paisley and Alabaster white using a sponge for the affect. First wax application I used Amy Howard Mind Your Own Bees Wax, applied Country Chic graphite glaze in all the detail and raised area. Applied Anne Sloan black and white wax through out the entire piece and used for shadowing, highlighted raised areas with Rub and Buff and along the edges of the tables. Used A Makers Studio gold leaf on the feet and lightly distressed. Sealed with High Performance Satin by General Finish.
Share your vote on Facebook!
Winner! Royal Ladies
By Cocoon to Butterfly, Owner at Cocoon To Butterfly in Port Orchard, WA.
Upcycling Merit Categories›Best Faux-Luxe
- Kristi Kuehl Pure Home Pasily
- Kristi Kuehl Pure Home Alabaster White
- Amy Howard Mind Your Bees Wax Clear
- Country Chic Graphite Glaze
- Anne Sloan White wax and Black Wax
- Rub and Buff Gold
- General Finish High Performance Satin Finish
- Gold Leaf by A Makers Studio