This beautiful gossip bench went from drab to fab with a whole makeover. She is a wonderful "conversation" piece, pun intended. She was well-loved with worn material on the seat and wearing on the tabletop. She had a broken piece of wood that was part of her stability. After replacing the broken piece with a new piece of wood, she underwent a mixed blue chalk paint job, distressed and waxed. Then she received new material over her cushioned seat. She would look fabulous on a covered porch or an entryway to greet and meet your loved ones.
Share your vote on Facebook!
Retro Chic Gossip Bench
By TammySue McKenna, Owner/Artist at My Retro Chic Boutique in MUSKEGON, MI.
Upcycling Merit Categories›Silverado Bench Seat And Chairs
- I mixed 2:1 ratio of Dixie Belle Cobalt Chalk Paint (2 parts) to Dixie Belle Cotton Chalk Paint (1 part.)
- Waxed with Heirloom Traditions Barnwood wax.
- Dixie Belle Cobalt chalk paint
- Dixie Belle Cotton chalk paint
- Heirloom Traditions Barnwood wax