This was a deconstruction project - starting with a 5 drawer dresser I removed the back panel and 4 drawers along with the drawer "framing". I used 1/2" plywood to create a false bottom and side inserts and installed metal tracks on the inside side panels to hold adjustable shelving. I then cut, sanded, trimmed out, stained and sealed two pieces of plywood for the new shelving. I cut some beadboard for a new back panel, painted with Annie Sloan Old White, glazed with General Finishes Van Dyke Brown and sealed with General Finishes High Performance Satin. Now it was time to prep the dresser - a thorough cleaning and sanding to assure a smooth finish for paint. I used a layering of Annie Sloan Coco and Duck Egg Blue. The entire dresser and one remaining drawer got one coat of Coco first (the dresser top received two coats with light sanding between coats). The dresser body and drawer got two coats of Duck Egg. Next, some light distressing of the dresser body and drawer to expose some of the undercoat of Coco. Everything received two coats of General Finishes High Performance Satin. The new back panel was attached. Now time to make doors. Using 2" X 1" pine I cut pieces for 2 doors - using doweling jig to drill pockets I used the dowels, wood glue and clamps to create the new doors. They were painted with ASCP Old White and glazed with GF Van Dyke Brown and sealed with High Performance Satin. I used a smaller gague chicken wire (spray painted hammered peweter), attached the chicken wire to the inside of the doors and trimmed it out (also painted, glazed and sealed the trim before attaching it). I installed hinges for the doors and a latch salvaged from a vintage cabinet. I reattached the new back panel, inserted the new bottom and side panels and the new adjustable shelves.