This former antique vanity was headed for furniture Heaven. But with the help of a little carpentry, stain, paint, and elbow grease, she's enjoying her new life as a pair of super chic bedside tables.
Share your vote on Facebook!
Less is More Vanity-Turned-Side Tables
By Brooke Sobol, Artist at Heartland Vintage Market in Cameron Park, CA.
Upcycling Merit Categories›Secondary Purpose
- Original finish sanded down, tops fully coated and sides touched up with Java Gel Stain.
- Drawer fronts painted with Dixie Belle paint in Drop Cloth and darkened with Best Dang Wax in Brown.
- General Finishes Java Gel Stain
- General Finishes Gel Topcoat
- Dixie Belle paint in Drop Cloth
- Dixie Belle Best Dang Wax in Brown