General Finishes Queenstown Gray and Antique White milk paints were used to create this Chalky effect on this pretty chest of drawers. I wet blended the colors during application and then added a little DIY Paint Kissing booth for a pop of color. The top was painted in Antique White and glazed with a custom gray glaze. The body of the dresser was sealed with General Finishes High Performance Topcoat in Satin. Then the beautiful IOD Transfer was applied. I sealed again with the HP Satin, then finished with MIss Mustard Seed White Wax.
Share your vote on Facebook!
Winner! La Petite Boutique De Vin
By Jane at Morning Dew Creations in Waukesha, WI.
Upcycling Merit Categories›Starry Starry Night – Masterpiece Transfers
- General Finishes Queenstown Gray and General Finishes Clear Glaze Base was mixed with a 50/50 ratio for the top.
- General Finishes Queenstown Gray
- General Finishes Antique White
- DIY Paint Kissing Booth
- General Finishes High Performance Topcoat Satin
- Miss Mustard Seed White Wax