This poor girl was found at my local thrift store. It was a 1/2 of an antique vanity that was very sad. I took her home and got to work. Repairs and wood putty were first on the list. I couldn’t decide how to bring her back to life so I started painting and just went with my mood. She ended up very dramatic and has a new owner that lives her. This piece is going to be loved for another 100 years .
Share your vote on Facebook!
By Holly’s Hobbies 10X in Saint Onge, SD.
Upcycling Merit Categories›The Bohemian Girl
- Waverley 1 8 oz jar yellow
- Waverley 1 8 oz jar orange
- Waverley 1 8 oz jar white
- Waverley 1 8 oz jar Red
- Gold leaf
- Minwax Expresso
- Unicorn Spit gel stain multiple colors for the flower
- Waverley was
- 4 coats of poly acrylic
- See above. All products listed