The french countryside came calling when this piece was transformed from a china hutch to a french-infused multi-purpose etagere. Using a 50/50 mix of GF Chalk White and GF Chapin Gray on the body, with the detailing done in GF Chalk White and Modern Masters metallic paint bringing life and vibrance to the carved florals, the colors in this piece are reminiscent of traditional country french furniture of old. This piece is now enjoying new life!
Share your vote on Facebook!
China No More Etagere
By Willow Road Cottage; Catherine Peick Pilon, Lakeville, MN, Owner Designer at Willow Road Cottage in Lakeville, MN.
Upcycling Merit Categories›Chalk Up Another One (Popular Vote)
- 1 part General Finishes Chalk White
- 1 part General Finishes Chapin Gray
- General Finishes Chalk White
- General Finishes Chapin Gray
- Modern Masters Metallic Paint
- General Finishes Satin High Performance Top Coat
- General Finishes Flat High Performance Top Coat