Camouflage, also referred to as cryptic coloration, is a defense or tactic that organisms use to disguise themselves in nature. Hunters and soldiers also use it blend into their surroundings. For years it has become a popular design element in nurseries and man caves. I created this by using spray paint and different sized and shaped leaves and twigs. We finished off this piece by using actual antlers and bullet casings for the drawer pulls and knobs.
Share your vote on Facebook!
By Jennifer Ross, Furniture Artist of Scenic Route, LLC, Owner/Furniture Artist at Scenic Route, LLC in Elkins, AR.
Upcycling Merit Categories›Best Faux-Luxe
- Rustoleum Flat Black Spray Paint
- Rustoleum Camo Green Spray Paint
- Rustoleum Flat Beige Spray Paint
- Krylon Hunter's Fluorescent Orange Spray Paint
- Plaster Paint Company Chalk Paint in beige
- Plaster Paint Company Chalk Paint in black