As soon as I saw this dresser I knew I wanted to give her gold accents and show off her beautiful wood grain drawers and I love the finished look. General Finishes Queenstown Gray is definitely my favorite gray! It’s so rich and I love how the gold gilding wax just pops off of the dark gray. The drawers were stripped and sanded then re-stained in General Finishes Antique Walnut gel stain then several coats of GF Arm R Seal. The rest of the piece has several coats of GF poly and Annie Sloan dark wax in all the details as well.
Share your vote on Facebook!
By Joni Wauhop Owner of The Furniture Fairies in Springfield, VA.
Upcycling Merit Categories›Roll Out The Burl-El
- General Finishes Gel Stain - Antique Walnut
- General Finishes Arm R Seal
- General Finishes Queenstown Gray
- General Finishes Water Based Poly- Satin
- Annie Sloan Dark Wax
- Prima Marketing Antique Gold Gilding Wax