A little elbow grease, Bondo and wood glue helped to get this water damaged beauty ready to paint. After rebuilding the inner walls and shelving, (and of course the proper prep work) she was ready for her first coat of paint. I used two coats of GF Primer (I really love this stuff!) to create a good, solid base for the paint to adhere to. Three coats of Antique White later and she was ready for her topcoat. The only salvageable structures that could be stained were the drawer fronts and top, so I used two coats of Java Gel Stain to give it the rich contrast against the Antique White Milk Paint. HPTC Flat was used on the painted surfaces. This gave it just enough shine, but flat enough to “hide” the imperfections from the damage to the piece. The stained sections received HPTC Satin to show off her beautiful style. All in all, I was pleased with the outcome, and she sold very quickly!