How could you cover up that beautiful wood grain? Their were some pieces of trim that were missing from the doors. So, after careful reconstruction the doors and frame received two coats of General Finishes Milk Paint in Driftwood followed by Van Dyke Brown Glaze and High Performance Top Coat in Satin. The wood grain drawer fronts and top surface were sanded down and stained with General Finishes Antique Walnut Gel Stain followed by GF Arm-R- Seal.
Share your vote on Facebook!
Winner! Brickwede Brothers Buffet
By Little Old, Little New, Owner in Lakeville, MN.
Upcycling Merit Categories›Combination
- General Finishes Milk Paint in Driftwood
- General Finishes Glaze in Van Dyke Brown
- General Finishes High Performance Top Coat in Satin
- General Finishes Gel Stain in Antique Walnut
- General Finishes Arm-R-Seal