THis little asian inspired cabinet was painted with a homeade chalk paint in Tuscan Red. Black home made chalk paint was used to provide the drippy aging. Costal texture paint in black was applied to the stenciled design. Sealed with Crystal Clear Paste Wax.
Share your vote on Facebook!
Asian Cabinet with raised stencils
By Melissa Geskie, Owner/Artist at The Top Drawer RVA in Henrico, VA.
Upcycling Merit Categories›Lady in Red
- Home made chalk paint in Tuscan Red. 1/2 cup water 1/2 cup calcium carbonate, one cup flat interior paint.
- Black chalk paint,
- raised transfer using a stencil from AC Moore craft with Costal Texture paint in Black. Hardware painted in black matte spray paint. sealed with Crystal clear paste wax.
- Costal texture paint in Black
- Black homemade chalk paint
- Tuscan red homemade chalk paint
- Crystal Clear Paste Wax