Vintage Dresser Makeover

By The Repurposing Man From Apex, NC

Brought this dresser back to life. Since the veneer was chipping and peeling on the drawers I spent a few hours removing it. I also removed the veener on the lower and upper decorative pieces, and then sanded off the oringinal finish on the sides, top and body frame. I hand applied 2 coats of New Pine Gel Stain for the drawers and sides and 2 coats of Black Gel Stain for the frame and top. I lightly distressed the dresser and then applied 3 coats of High Performance Top Coat - Satin (Sprayed). The hardware was sprayed in black lacquer.

Project Category

Creative

Products Used

New Pine Gel Stain - General Finishes
Black Gel Stain - General Finishes
High Performance Top Coat - Satin - General Finishes

Visit Facebook View Profile