Being an older piece I was worried about some bleedthrough so I covered the entire piece with some satin enduro-var urethane. Hope it works! The colors on this we're pretty interesting. I used milk paint! I started with a Queenstown gray base coat. I covered the lower portion of the chest and other areas that needed some darkening with a mixture of coastal blue and the green patina. I highlighted certain areas with persimmon and then did a thinner wash over the whole piece with a mix of patina green, halcyon blue, and Klein blue. The chest features wall coverings from Spoonflower that have seahorses and orange algae on them. Overall a super fun project! Hope you like it!