Layers of Gel Stain create rich, multi-dimensional color on stained areas of this gorgeous French Provincial buffet. Walnut gel stain was first applied to lighter colored natural wood for uniform color. Nutmeg layered over walnut adds more dimension. Java gel Stain deepens all the colors. Arm-R-Seal melds all the colors together and brings the finish to life while providing a strong, satin finish. Annie Sloan Chalk Paint in Graphite provides the rich, dark grey color that coordinates so nicely with the deep wooden tones. Painted areas are sealed with Satin Varnish for lasting protection.
Share your vote on Facebook!
Winner! Deep Gray and Gel Stained French Provincial Buffet
By Virginia Aiello, Co-Owner and Furniture Designer at Two Old Souls in Wake Forest, NC.
Upcycling Merit Categories›Java Jive
- General Finishes Antique Walnut Gel Stain
- General Finishes Nutmeg Gel Stain
- General Finishes Java Gel Stain
- General Finishes Satin Arm-R-Seal
- Annie Sloan Graphite Chalk Paint
- Shabby Paints Satin Varnish