We redesigned this 9 drawer dresser into a fully functional vanity and have modified the top drawers to keep them functional as well. The top of the dresser needed to be stripped down to reveal the beautiful cherry wood grain. I used sandpaper starting with 80 grit and worked up to 180 grit. After using tackcloth to remove dust, I applied General Finishes water based stain in antique cherry followed by General Finishes HPTC in satin finish. We cut the holes for the sinks and then mounted the faucets to the sink before attaching the sink to the dresser top with clear silicone. We cut down the top drawers to accommodate the sink and plumbing and modified the drawer runners as well. The dresser then received two coats of paint and General Finishes High Performance Top Coat for additional durability. The drawer pulls were updated with a coat of Rub n Buff in silver.