I found this gorgeous vintage dresser on the side of the road that was minutes away from being crushed and brought to the dump. I immediately knew it had so much potential and deserved a second chance at life.
After removing and patching chipped veneer, I then cut and replaced the top with a new solid wood top. Once all of the repairs were made, the top was stained a rustic weathered oak color and sealed with High Performance Top Coat in the Satin Finish. The body was painting in Driftwood Milk Paint and also sealed with High Performance Top Coat in the Satin Finish. When the piece was dry, new hardware was added to pull this beauties new look together.