A lot of trial and error went into this piece but the end result was worth it. I used Miss Lillian’s No Wax Chock Paint in three different colors. Depth, dimension and movement were added by layering two colors of glaze followed by an antiquing glaze. To ground the piece and create something different and a little abstract I added a bronze paint to the bottom portion. This piece was purchased locally and resides in a lake home here in the Midwest. Not exactly coastal, but still reflective of the beauty of water.
Share your vote on Facebook!
Waves of Blue
By BJ Buchter Massa, Owner at Junk’d Up in Carmel, IN.
Upcycling Merit Categories›Coastal Love
- Miss Lillian’s No Wax Chock Paint in French Country, Mayan Tuquoise and Ocean Depths
- Miss Lillian’s Hippy Daze Glaze in Midnight at the Oasis and Crystal Blue Persuasion
- Miss Lillian’s antiquing glaze in dark walnut
- Miss Lillian’s Metallic Paint in Java
- Miss Lillian’s satin luster