This unique piece was once the top of a china cabinet whose base was used in another project. Top trim around cabinet was converted to a shelf by adding wood planks. Feet were added to complete the transformation into a free standing cabinet. Painted and distressed for that highly desired Shabby Chic look.
Share your vote on Facebook!
By Rehab 2 Fab Designs, LLC, Tyler and Vicente Martinez, Business Owners - Designers in Gillsville, GA.
Upcycling Merit Categories›Shabby Chic
- Sherwin Williams Alabaster (Cabinet Exterior)
- Rustoleum Chalked Paint Aged Gray (Cabinet Interior)
- Sherwin Williams Alabaster
- Rustoleum Chalked Paint Aged Gray
- Varathane Wood Stain in Dark Walnut
- General Finishes High Performance Water Based Topcoat Satin