This table and matching chairs were given a much needed makeover with a new top, paint, stain and new fabric coverings. Table originally had an MDF material for the top but with such gorgeous Greek style base/legs, we couldn't just trash her. The top was removed and the base and trim were saved for a new table. Custom top built here at Rehab 2 Fab Designs and stained in a beautiful, rich color. Base of table and chairs were stained in areas with gel stain and then painted over and distressed for a farmhouse style finish. Chairs were recovered in teaking stripe fabric to complete the farmhouse look. Custom built bench to coordinate and expand seating capabilities made this a great table for any dining area!
Share your vote on Facebook!
Greek Pedestal Meets Farmhouse
By Rehab 2 Fab Designs, LLC, Tyler and Vicente Martinez, Business Owners - Designers in Gillsville, GA.
Upcycling Merit Categories›Combination
- Behr Heavy Cream
- Paints mixed with calcium carbonate to create a chalk style paint
- Behr Paint in Heavy Cream
- Varathane Wood Stain in Dark Walnut
- Varathane Wood Stain in Worn Navy
- Varathane Wood Stain in Weathered Gray
- General Finishes Gel Stain Antique Walnut
- Varathane Polyurethane
- Ticking Stripe Fabric from Hobby Lobby
- General Finishes Flat Out Flat