Although this outdated china cabinet was headed to the curb, my client saw potential. The bottom was painted in GF Driftwood and the ugly shell wood appliqués were replaced with Fleur de lis. A new Weathered wood stained routed top was added and voila! The bottom piece is now a functioning media stand! As far as the top piece was concerned, I removed the scroll woodwork on top, replaced that with unfinished interlocking beadboard, and painted the entire piece in GF Seagull Grey with slight distressing. I didn't stop there though! The back was removed and replaced with a custom dark Walnut stain and dry brushed GF Antique White. Lastly, 4" feet were added to the bottom and all hardware was painted Driftwood. The cabinet was sealed inside and out. Now we had a gorgeous low cabinet that blended perfectly with my clients dining table and decor! This was one of my all time favorite repurposing projects and I was excited to save a piece of furniture from the dump! Thank you for such great products!